Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ashen Sky {Life}

Day 22: A Website

There are so many websites that I could suggest to my blogger friends that I go to constantly! But of course, there is not enough room for all of that.

  1. Ashen Sky {Books}
    This is a blog that Sky and I started together, to write about our authoring and what's going on in our stories. If you haven't visited the blog, please do so!
  2. Orli Online Magazine
    This is an online magazine that my friend Ali started and asked me to write for right off the bat. The first issue is going to be coming out this Spring and I can't wait for it to come out and see how everything's going to work! I'm enjoying my writing for this magazine!
  3. Kids of Faith Online
    This is another online magazine that I write for. I've been writing for this one for a couple of years now and really enjoy it! Sky started this one and I write both music article and an article about {Shining Stars} - Christian music artists who are shining their lives for Jesus.
  4. Facebook
  5. Twitter
Those are the websites that I go to the most, spend most of my time on.

No comments: