Wednesday, June 19, 2013

How Do We Know God is Really There?

Are you looking for a book to read with your kids? I've found a good one! As a part of the Mosaics Review team, I was given the opportunity to review the book How Do We Know God is Really There by Melissa Cain Travis.

This book is about a young boy and his father who enjoy looking at the planets and stars in the solar system.

The little boy asks his dad how we know that God is really out there? Maybe the universe just came into existence without anyone's help.

His father explains to him in a really cool way how God is really out there, and made the universe.

I really enjoyed reading this book, and I think it's a great way to help your kids understand that God really is out there, even if we don't always realize it.

The illustrations aren't my style - they are more cartoon-y than anything else, but that's really the only thing that I didn't really like about the book.

How Do We Know God is Really There is selling for $16 on the Apologia website! I think this would make a great gift for a child in your life! Or even a gift for your family! 

I think that it's kind-of expensive, to be honest. But the book IS hardback, and will hold up nicely. I just don't like to spend that kind-of money on a children's book. But with that said, I DO think that this is a great book, and if you don't mind spending the money, it's worth it!

So go...buy it! Read it for yourself!


No comments: