I currently work for a small business that makes cabinets and countertops, and other wooden things such as bookshelves. I have been working here since March of 2011, but mostly part time office work here and there. This summer, I'm doing a full-time paid internship where I'm bouncing around and learning new things! :) That includes working out in the plant where all the many things are made! It's been an adventure so far, and I can't wait to learn how everything works! :D
I am a Christian, and have been since I was 5 and accepted Christ as my personal Savior. :) I was baptized when I was 16 and have been trying to live the life that God wants me to, in accordance with his will. :)
I'm also 100% single and waiting for the right guy to be brought into my life. One of these days I'll meet my Prince Charming, but until then, I'm going to wait for God to bring that guy into my life and show me that he's the one for me. (I can't wait to meet him, though!)
Here are some random facts about me:
- I love Disney World! It's definitely my favorite place on planet earth! I've been there 7 times, and cannot wait to go back again!
- I am the oldest of three kids and both of my younger siblings are adopted from Vietnam. (ages 12 and 6).
- I have recently been selected to be apart of the Mosaic Reviews team! Can't wait to start writing reviews of great products!
- I don't plan to head to college anytime soon unless God gives me a good reason to do so.
- My best friends live all over the world - all the way from PA to CO to AZ to FL to AL.