Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Starting a long week...and month

It seems about time to write about my week. My long, long week.

Today we're doing a lot of school. School galore, really. We're trying to get as much done as possible so that we'll be done before we leave for FL in the middle of May.
Also today, we're taking Gracie to her violin lessons.

Tomorrow, I work. I don't think that I've mentioned that I got a job. I work at the same place that my grandpa works. I do a lot of different things - from filing paperwork & invoices, to putting data onto the computer. I really like what I do. I've been working for about a month now. I only work one day a week - Thursdays - until summer comes along. During the summer, I'll be working more. :)

Friday, Mom and I are leaving the house for the weekend. The Revolve Tour is coming here. Mom and I signed up to go to it, so I'm super excited for that. I can't wait to see Hawk Nelson, Britt Nicole and Chad Eastham! I remember a couple of months ago, Hawk Nelson was here for a concert and I SO wanted to go to it, but wasn't able to. Now I am going to see them, with some other bands and speakers! I'm really excited.
We're staying with my uncle and aunt who we don't see very often and live right near where the Revolve Tour is at. It'll be nice to visit with them!
We're there until Sunday. I am super excited to see Revolve. I love doing things like this - concerts especially! I am excited!

The next couple of weeks after that are pretty much open, but we'll be doing lots of school so that we can finish up early.

May is when everything gets busy and we start really doing a lot of different things.

On May 13th and 14th, Mom and I are helping out in the Old Schoolhouse Magazine booth at the CHAP convention. I love helping with conventions to help sell magazine subscriptions and other things. I can't wait for CHAP. I also love to look around at all the other products that people have and start buying school books for next year! I am going to be a senior and mom and I are starting to try to figure out what I am going to do for school next year.
I know that I'm going to be taking anatomy for science. I could have actually been done with my science courses in 10th grade, but I wanted to do both Marine Biology and Anatomy to finish out my last two years of school. I am already finished with my Marine Biology for the year (finished really early) and I really enjoyed the course and am glad that I took it. I hope that I enjoy anatomy as much!

May 15th, we're going to see Tim Hawkins! We love him and he's definitely our favorite comedian! If you haven't heard of him, here's one of my favorite videos that he does.

On May 17th, we're going to a Harrisburg Senators baseball game. I've only ever been to one of their games before and I was 13, I believe. I don't really enjoy seeing baseball games, but I think that it will be fun! :)

On May 18th, we're leaving for our trip to Florida. I am so excited for this trip! On May 19th, we'll get down there. For the first time ever, we're staying in a Disney Resort. We are going to be staying at Port Orleans Riverside. I'm so excited! We'll only be, probably, going to Disney World two or three days on this trip, since we're staying at a resort and will want to hang out there since we've never done it before.
We'll be doing Disney only a couple of days, like I said. Then at the end of our trip we'll be helping in the Old Schoolhouse Magazine booth at the FPEA homeschool convention. I loved this convention last year (it had carpeted floors!), so I'm excited to do it again.
We get home from this trip on the 30th of May.

So that's our April and May schedule. It's crazy-busy after the 13th of May. That's why we want to get school done before we leave.

~Ashley

PS~ I'll be posting a couple more reviews in a couple of days. I have a couple of books to review and I'm trying to read through them before I leave so that I can get the reviews up. :)

No comments: