Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Beautiful People - August Edition


So since I've pretty much stuck with Elle Moser since the beginning of Beautiful People - I decided that I was going to keep her. She's definitely one of my favorite characters that I've ever had.
I have realized something, though. I kind-of share Elle with my best friend, Kylie. So it's a little hard to do that. But she's gonna have to be okay with me doing this. :) I know she will be.
And if not... well, she'll get over it in time.
I'm adding Elle's Polyvore set here, so that you can have an idea as to what she wears and such. :)


Elysse






Without further ado, the questions.

  1. What is their biggest accomplishment? I think that Elle's biggest accomplishment is finished her first novel. In the story, she's working on getting it published, toward the end of the book, which is really cool.
  2. What is one of their strongest childhood memories? They definitely include her best friend, Will. The two of them met when they were 5, and have been friends ever since. (They are 18 and turn 19 in the book). They had so many fun times growing up, it's hard to put them all here.
  3. What is their favorite food? She just loves food, period.
  4. Do they believe in love at first sight? I would have to say she believes in 'love at first speak'. She has a crush on a guy that has a British accent. Enough said.
  5. What kind of home do they live in? Elle lives in a two-story house that has 4 bedrooms. She shares her room with her bigger sister, Sharon.
  6. What do they like to wear? See above.
  7. What would they do if they discovered they were dying? She would live the last of her days to the fullest, for sure. Spend time with the people that she loved and do some things that she never go to do, but would love to: Go to England, bungee jump...etc.
  8. What kind of holidays, or traditions do they celebrate? In the book, they're just celebrating Thanksgiving with her family and Will's. Christmas is coming up soon in the book as well.
  9. What do your other characters have to say about them? Will thinks that Elle is one of the best things that ever happened to him. He thinks that she's funny, smart and nice. He doesn't know what he'd do without her.
  10. If they could change one thing in their world, what would it be? The fact that she's growing up and has to become an adult - and all that comes with all of that. She is coming to the realization that she might not always be able to be best friends' with a guy - so she thinks that growing up stinks.
Thanks for reading about Elysse Marie Moser. She and I both thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, finishing a novel - that's DEFINITELY a noteworthy accomplishment! :D

And I love the answer to #4: "I would have to say she believes in 'love at first speak'. She has a crush on a guy that has a British accent. Enough said." LOL There's something fabulous about a British accent, isn't there?! :)

Lovely character!