Monday, November 21, 2011

Just Another Monday

Wow, Mondays always seem to be the craziest day of the week. We have to get back into the swing of things about an all-too-short weekend of sitting around and being lazy!

So our Monday today was particularly crazy. We started out the day working on laundry! Mom did it all today, so we don't have any to worry about the rest of the week, which is really nice! I don't mind doing laundry, but I'm so glad that it's done and I have stuff that I can wear all week.

Then Mom and I spent almost all day working on cleaning the entire downstairs. Most of the day I listened to music while I worked on the dining room! Now Mom and I have what we call our 'office'. It's a place for both of our computers and our calendars and planners and such.

I should have really cleaned my room today, too, but I didn't feel the need to since we worked on the whole downstairs. Although, I did clean off the landing up to my attic-bedroom. It had been full of clothes and shoes forever now and it was good to get all the stuff off of it. So now all I need to work on is getting my room all the way finished.

Tomorrow I'm working all day. Not sure of what I'll be working on tomorrow, but most likely I'll be answering the phones and doing receptionist work.

Wednesday, I'm going away with a friend and hopefully getting the rest of my Christmas shopping done! I am usually done by this time of year, and for whatever reason, I'm not! So I really would like to finish it up.

Thursday is Thanksgiving! I'll be sure to post about that later on in the week! :)

~Ashley

No comments: