Monday, March 1, 2010

1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?

Definitely evening. Like anywhere from 9 o'clock to 11:30. I like to stay up late, and read. It's always fun to be up...and than sleep in...if I can get away with sleeping in! :P

2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?

Oh, definitely kettle cooked barbeque potato chips!

3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?


Probably being about to meet up with my two online 'best friends'! They are awesome girls - Suzanna and Kylie - and I love them both dearly. It's just too bad that they live far away from PA!

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?


For HAVING an obsession with the Jonas Brothers. (That having is past-tense, btw.)

5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?


I like so many different kinds of TV shows, that I would LOVE to be in any of the ones that I enjoy watching. But I think that my favorite show, is Full House. And i think that I would like to be either Becky (Jesse's wife), or DJ.



6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?

Um, this one is really hard. I don't know - I think that it would be neat to be able to play the drums. Call me weird..

7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?

I would probably go to somewhere WARM! IN the WINTER! :P



8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?


Um, probably Christian Contemporary/Rocky (not really rock, but harder than Christian Contemporary), or possibly country.

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?

I think Amazon.com :P You can buy EVERYTHING there.

10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?


The 1800s..

11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?

Brown.

12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?


(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
Sleepy! :D

13. What's the last album you listened to?


"It is Well" by Kutless. (I'm wearing Kutless T-shirt, right now, because I bought one at the concert last night! )

14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?

Um...I can listen to almost any kind-of music, except for rap, and screamo.

~~~~~

Also, if you want to see pictures from my Casting Crowns concert - they are on facebook -so if you're my friend, you can see them there. :)

~Ash

3 comments:

emii said...

Hey Ash,
Sounds like we have quite a bit in common... although, I have to admit -- I am currently obesessed with Nick Jonas -- AGAIN -- because there is a guy at my school who looks totally like him xD So, technically, I'm obessesed with the FAKE Nick J :P

Lol, what type of guitar do you have? I play guitar, too.. :D

Ashley said...

I'm glad you guys got to go to the concert -- I bet it was a ton of fun! I wanted to go see Casting Crowns when they were here a few months ago, but it didn't work out. Maybe next time! :-)
Hope you're having a good week!
Ashley

Bluejane said...

Hey Ashley,

I enjoyed reading this, the questions weren't totally stupid like they are in some tags. :P

I would totally go with brown if I had to have one color in my wardrobe too, browns a good color. Either that, or green. :D

I'll be praying for you!

Out of the Blue:jane