Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 23

Day 23: Favorite Vacation

I think EVERYONE is going to know what I'm going to post for this one. I don't even know why I'm posting this one! Ha.

If you don't know what my favorite vacation place is, you probably don't know much about me. Either, you haven't read my blog, or you're not my friend on facebook! LOL

I absolutely, positively LOVEEEEEEEEE Florida! Not just any place in Florida, but Disney World! It's my favorite place in the whole world! I love to go there, ride all the rides and meet all the characters. Yes, people, I am a little kid at heart. SO what? ;)

~
I also like Williamsburg, VA, but last time we were there, it was really, really hot. We were almost miserable. But it was still fun - but we liked to get inside the buildings - that, by the way were air conditioned, in Colonial Williamsburg, people - and get into the cool.

~
But really, I just like to go on vacations. I like to go places, and get out of our little town in Pennsylvania. :) I leave for CO in 4 days!!!!!!!! YAY. Okay, I am very excited.

No comments: