Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 24

Day 24: Something You've Learned

I think over the course of our lives - my almost 17 years - we learn a lot of different things. I believe that I learn something new every day, and that I can't write them all into a short blog post.

  1. I've learned that 11th grade is a lot harder than 10th grade and takes a lot more time and energy. (Which would make sense, but I wasn't really thinking about that.)
  2. I've learned that I really do like Spring, Summer, and Fall better than Winter. Yes people, I know that it's only fall, but it is so chilly here this week, it feels like winter in the morning and I just don't like it. At all.
  3. I've learned that preparing for a trip to CO since September is hard! I am ready to go, go, go!!!! Only 3 days left.
I've learned that that doesn't seem like very many things, but I'm running out of ideas! Ha.




No comments: