Thursday, February 16, 2012

#thatawkwardmomentwhen . . .


. . . editing becomes more fun than the actual writing of a story.

Sometimes I hate when my writing process goes this way instead of the other way. Should I try to get more writing done, in place of editing/making a cover for a story that is yet to be finished? Um, yes. I should.

But most of the time, I have a better chance of writing a good story when I already have a good cover. Somehow it helps me put the story into perspective when I see the cover.

For example, when I'm looking for a book to read, I have to like the cover of the book before I pick it up and start reading. I don't know why but covers are important to me.

So making a cover for a World Without Sound will hopefully make it easier for me to have a better story now that I can see what the cover will look like.

I . . . hope.

~Ashley

A World Without Sound cover is copyrighted by AshleyStrawser & HannahLyter.

No comments: