Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Party (LATE)

Yesterday, was my father's family Christmas party. It was a lot of fun- and I really enjoyed the time that I had there.

The grandkids in the Strawser family exchange names- and from one of my many cousins- I got the new Carrie Underwood CD "Play On."
I really like it- I wasn't exactly sure if I was gonna- but I really do love all the songs on the CD. My favorites are:
"Cowboy Casanova"
"Undo It"
&
"Songs Like This."

If you have the CD- what are your favorite songs on this CD?

Today, there isn't much going on- we went to church this morning- I was in the nursery- which, I don't mind to do at all! I love the little kids.
After church, we went to my grandparents' house for lunch- and hung out there for a while, before we came home.

Tomorrow, we start back up with school. Ugh. I'm not really looking forward to that- after being off for a while. :P


1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'm not looking forward to starting back to school either - but it'll be good for us, I'm sure. :) We need to get into a routine again. I love your new blog!