Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Blizzard" of February 2010.

Over the last week....we've gotten SO much snow - definitely the most snow that we've had this winter.

I'll be uploading some pictures from Saturday, and some that I took today - so that you can see how much MORE we have now, than we did just a couple of days ago.

SATURDAY:
The view from my bedroom window. Isn't that tree gorgeous?!

The view down my street:
My house, covered with snow:
A "note" I made for one of my best friends, Kylie
TODAY (Wednesday)

The view up our street...
The view across the street:
Icicles:


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Ashley!
Pretty snow pictures. We have gotten a lot this year, too, much more than the past few years!

Hey, I wanted to let you know that I've started a new blog over on blogger.com. Most of my blog friends from here have either quit blogging or moved to different sites, and I decided to try to "start fresh." My new blog address is http://dreamsthatmovethemountains.blogspot.com/ Hope you'll come visit!

Love, Ashley

Bluejane said...

Oh all the pretty, wonderful, freezing, terrible, wet, unpleasant snow!! I really do think so is beautiful and I don't mind it as long as it's warm inside, and I don't have to go out in it. :P

We haven't had that much, and what we have had just keeps melting away the next day. *insert sarcasm* Oh well!!

Out of the Blue:jane