Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Little House on the Prairie

(back row ---Albert, Laura, Pa, Almanzo, Adam, Mary,)
(front row --- Ma and Carrie)
My family has been watching the Little House on the Prairie seasons. I'm really liking them - especially as I get further into the seasons, when the kids start getting older. It's more fun! :D

We are currently finishing up Season 5 - and I really like this season. It's got a ton of dramatic episodes.

My favorite character (s), are Laura, and Albert. Laura is one of my favorites because she's a tom-boy, and so much like I was when I was her age (I stopped being a tomboy around the age of...13, probably).
I am not exactly sure why I like Albert - I just think that he was such a cute little kid - and an awesome character. I love that he was adopted by the Ingalls' family! :D


5 comments:

felicity said...

Laura is definitely my favorite too, but I was never a big fan of Albert. I'm not sure why... I have a love/hate relationship with Nellie. She is so annoying but she is definitely interesting to watch!

Heidi said...

Ash~ your blog is looking great!

Tarissa said...

Hi Ashley,
It's always fun hearing about other people who watch the same shows as me! My family went through a "Little House on the Prairie" phase not too long ago.. I think we've watched most of the episodes by now, but every once in a while we might find one on TV that we haven't seen yet.

I noticed in your sidebar you had some of your other favorite shows... so I had to mention that we've also had a "Full House" phase (lol) & my brother & I like watching the Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys series too.

Have a nice weekend!!
~ Tarissa

Eyebright said...

Hi!

I like watching the Little House on the Prairie series too, although I just like Laura mainly because I think the actress is cute. :) I haven't watched it in a while though.

A Joyful Chaos said...

We also enjoy the Little House series.