Wednesday, September 7, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 2

Day 2: Tell Us About Your Blog

What is the meaning behind your blog name?
Nothing creative.
Just my name and the year I was born.
The end.

How long have you been blogging for? What made you start blogging?
My first blog was started in the beginning of 2005. My first blog was called CrazyAboutMonkeys, then I moved over to 01charger and then I moved to blogger a couple of years ago and decided with my ashleystrawser1993.
So I've been blogging for 5 1/2 years.

What are your favorite things to blog about?
About my writing. Which usually takes place over at Ashen Sky Books, with my best friend, Kylie.

What is one tip that you would give a new blogger?
Be yourself. And post whenever you want to. Don't set a schedule. It's hard to keep and you'll get discouraged if you try to.

No comments: