Wednesday, September 7, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 3

Day 3: Tell Us About Your Job

I got my first job in March of 2011. Of course, I had some odd babysitting jobs over the years, where I would be called up randomly and asked if I wanted to babysit for this person or the other, but I never really had a 'real' job, that paid well, 'real' money.

But in March of 2011 I started working. My grandpa told me that I should put an application in for the place where he works - to get some work in the office.

I did, and I got a job there. After working there for almost 7 months, I have done more office work then I ever anticipated. I went from putting files in filing cabinets to entering data onto the computer to answering phones and being a receptionist.

Because I'm still in school, I only work once a week. During the summer I was doing more than that, but since school started back up, I thought that I needed to focus my time and attention on that and not on my job.

No comments: