Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Things On My Blog

I don't know if you noticed but I added pages at the top of my blog.

There's an About Me page, which pretty much speaks for itself. It's a little bit more about myself so that if you're just visiting my blog for the first time, you're not completely confused by me and my randomness.

There's also a page I called My Other Blogs.
I share two blogs with my best friend, Kylie. We have Ashen Sky Books and then we also have Beautiful in Christ.
Ashen Sky Books is where you can keep tabs on current writing projects that Kylie and I are working on.
Beautiful in Christ is a blog where we encourage teenage girls to stand up and follow Christ. We remind them how beautiful and valued they are by their Savior, the Lord, Jesus Christ.

The last page is called My Writing Projects.
I just redid this page this evening so if you have already checked it out, be sure to go back because I added a lot more and it's more detailed than it was earlier.
I have been a writer since I was about 10 years old but my writing has become more and more frequent in the last couple of years. I'm not great author but I do love to write as much as I possibly can.

Be sure to check out my new pages and let me know what you think of them! :)

~Ashley

No comments: