Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 9

Day 9: A Picture of Your Friends

I wish this topic would've come after I traveled to CO in just a couple of weeks! But I'm doing it now, and I might edit it later! :)

Truthfully, I don't have many friends that live in Pennsylvania, that I feel that I can tell everything to - that I feel like I would talk to about just anything. But I do have a couple of friends here who I love, and love having in my life.

Two of my great friends - well, 4 actually - live in New York. I have been there twice to hang out with them, once for just one night - last summer, and for a week this summer. It was a great time and I hope to do it again soon! I miss them! :(

This is Natalie and me, taking a little break from kayaking. It was SO much fun kayaking with her older brother!
Sam and me, after the church service! We matched and hadn't even talked about it! :P
This is a picture of Mandy & me after church:
This is Jen and me. This was the last day that we had to spend together before I went home! That was a sad day! :(
A picture of Jen, Natalie and me that I absolutely love! It's one of my favorite pictures from the trip!
A picture of my good friend, Ali and me, while waiting in line for Kali River Rapids in the Animal Kingdom at Disney World:
With good friends, Mary Beth and Nicky, at church, after the Christmas Service:
With Shaiya, after a long weekend at the Suarez's house for a meeting. (My mom works for The Old Schoolhouse Magazine.)
Meeting a good blogging friend, Bethany. :D

I have so many more blogging buddies that I would love to meet, but have yet to. I didn't put their pictures in here, because I haven't met them yet. You all know who you are! :D

No comments: