Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 16



Day 16: Dream House

I don't want a huge house, but I would love something bigger than what I am living in right now. I LOVE my house, because I've grown up in it all my life - since I was brought home from the hospital. Well, I always said that when I was grown and married, I would kick my parents out and live in this house myself.
Not so much anymore. I think I'll let my parents keep it. I'd like something a little more 'me', I guess. Something bigger, with more bathrooms. LOL
First off, I would like at least 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Right now, I live in with a one full bathroom, so my family and I have to fight for the bathroom on Sunday mornings.

This is SOMETHING like I would like. I would like it to have a newer look to it, but ya know, I just want a house where I'm with the person (people) I love, so if it's tiny, with one bathroom, and 2 bedrooms, I'll be happy. Or try to be! ;)

1 comment:

Tarissa said...

Ah.... I often dream about what my house will be like. I'm sure it will be some sort of vintage cottage style.

Although my family has a 2 story house, I think I actually prefer just 1 story high for some reason. At least 2 bathrooms though. I'm excited to find out one day just what my house will look like!