Tuesday, October 19, 2010

30 Days Blog Challenge Day 7

Day 7: Favorite Movies

Favorite Movies:
1. Some Kind of Wonderful
This has just recently become one of my favorite movies! My mom introduced it to me - it's a movie from the 80s - and I loved it!
2. A Walk To Remember
I LOVED this movie from the first time I watched it. Everytime I see it, I bawl like a baby, but I still continue to watch it.
3. The Last Song
I am not at all a Miley Cyrus fan - I don't like her very much at all anymore, but I still really like this movie. I think that someone could've played the part better as Ronnie - the main girl character - but I still LOVE this movie. Again, I cry my eyes out as I watch this movie.
4. Sweet Home Alabama
Again, this is a movie that my parents introduced me to, but I just started really liking it when I was older. I love watching it. It's a happy romance that I think most anyone would like.
5. The Blind Side
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie! It is one of the best movies I have ever seen. I like that it's based on a true story. :D It makes me cry too. :(
6. Where the Heart Is
This movie is sad too. Is there a pattern here? The majority of the movies I've written about are sad. Wow.
7. National Treasure & National Treasure: Book of Secrets
These are some of the best movies ever! I love Riley Poole, who keeps me laughing, no matter how many times I've seen them! I'm hoping for some more movies! :D

No comments: