Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 Days Blog Challenge Day 12

Day 12: What You Believe:

  1. Jesus is my Savior and loves me more than anyone else in this world
  2. That I have the best parents in the world
  3. That although my friends live all over the USA, they are still some of the best people who God has brought into my life. You guys know who you are.
  4. That I'll be nervous taking off on the airplane to go visit Kylie. Yes, it's only 11 days. Seeing a plane take off the other day from Harrisburg airport on the way to Lancaster made me even more nervous. I WILL be okay ;)


1 comment:

Georgianna Penn said...

I'm sure people have told you this before, but flying shouldn't be that bad. ;)

My friend and I flew home from Disney Land by ourselves, we were supposed to have a lady come check on us, after she got us seated we never saw her... not to scare you I shall continue, I didn't have any problem figuring out what I was supposed to do. With all the signs and all the people there was plenty of directions to read, and if all else failed, ask some random dude getting off the plane. :P

I thought the whole thing was kind of fun.

11 days. Wowza, you guys are gonna have a blast!

Georgie