Monday, March 7, 2011

The Beach!

Day 26: A Childhood Memory

Wow, this girl here has a ton of childhood memories. There are just too many to even mention. I don't know where to start.
Some of my favorites include:

  1. Going to the beach.
    My family has been taking me to the beach - Ocean City, New Jersey - almost every summer since I was born. Actually, my mom was pregnant with me the summer of 1993, when she took me for the first time. This will, most likely, be my 15th summer at the beach. (I missed the last two, due to different vacations we have been taking.)
  2. Disney World
    This is one of my FAVORITE childhood memories. I went to Disney World for the first time when I was 5. I love Disney World, if you don't know that, you probably don't read my blog very often! ;)

No comments: