Saturday, March 5, 2011

Loveeee

Day 25: A Way in Which You Want to Be Remembered

This one is a hard one. How will I be remembered? What will people think of when they think of me when I'm gone? I hate the thought of no longer being on this earth, but it will happen.

First and foremost, I hope to be remembered as a person who truly loves the Lord and did everything for His glory. I want people to think of me and KNOW that I'm in Heaven with my Lord and Savior and have no doubts in their minds.

I also want to be remembered as a person who loved others. Someone who looked at people for who they were, and loved them anyway.

I want to be remembered as a good friend. Yes, there have been falling outs between friends, but who hasn't had those? I want people to look back and say that they knew I was there for them at some point in their lives.


No comments: