Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sing, Sing, Sing

Last night, a group of ladies from my church went to see Chris Tomlin in concert in Hershey, PA. I wasn't sure exactly what to expect of the concert, because, well, truthfully, I'd heard that it was a more worship based concert, making me think that it wasn't going to be loud and .... well, fun.

Well, I was definitely surprised. The concert was definitely a worship based concert. All the glory was being given to God and not to Chris Tomlin, even though he was the one on stage, singing the songs. All the songs' lyrics were on a screen, so that everyone could sing along. It was just...awesome.

Louie Guiglio was the speaker. He was such an amazing speaker, he had me in tears - and let me tell you, not a lot makes me cry.

All in all, the concert was an amazing experience. If you like Chris Tomlin's music and he's coming to a city near you, I definitely recommend going to see him!

No comments: