Monday, February 28, 2011

28 Day Blog Challenge: Day 19

Day 19: A Hobby Of Yours


THIS I can do! But I've got hobbies coming out the wazoo, I don't even know where to start.

My biggest hobby has to definitely be writing. I write like a crazy person, whether it be stories, or blog posts, or statuses on facebook, I write SOMETHING a lot. Writing. Ahhh, I love writing. I've been writing since I was about ten years old, and finished my first book - if you can call it that - when I was about 12. That book should be burnt, or be thrown out the window, but I'm one of those people who doesn't want to ever throw away any of my past stories, because for 1, they're fun to look back at and see how I've matured at as a writer, and 2, because I may be able to use some of my plots - loosely - over again. :)

I also seriously enjoy playing my guitar. I actually JUST came downstairs from playing it. I haven't been playing much lately and now my fingers are sore from playing a lot this evening. I have been playing guitar for about 2 years. I have written - also cowrote - maybe songs and have done the music for them with my guitar. :)

This picture to the left was taken this fall at some railroad tracks near my house. I thought that it turned out pretty awesome. :)


I also thoroughly enjoy traveling places. This past year I've been to 6 different states, gone to Disney World, Williamsburg and had my FIRST ever plane ride! It was definitely a great year for traveling.
Disney World is my ALL-TIME favorite place to travel to. I love everything about it, I don't even mind the crowds because it's so amazing. When I go there, I feel like I've stepped back in time to my childhood and I can be a little kid. Everyone likes to be a kid again and whenever I go to Disney World, I feel that way. The first time I ever went to Disney World was when I was 5, then I was 11, then 15, then 16, just this past May. I love Florida! :D
Picture to the left is me and my friend, Ali, fro my most recent trip to Disney World, May of 2010.

Also past year (in November of 2010), I traveled to CO, as all of my blogger friends know, to visit my best friend, Sky. It was one of the best experiences I've had, because it was the first time that I've ever been on an airplane. It was so much fun to actually get onto the plane and travel to CO, but when I was actually there and had met Sky, the two of us had the best time! We laughed almost the whole time that I was there, until I left, then we cried. But the weeklong trip just brought us closer together and we talk even more since I got home!

1 comment:

Sky Destrian said...

Before I read this post, and just saw the pictures, I thought that I was one of your hobbies. O.o :P I love your hobbies, and they're the same as mine. That doesn't really surprise me though. xD