Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blog Challenge, 3 Days Worth

Wow, okay, here goes nothing. Three days worth of this Blog Challenge that I'm having a hard time keeping up with.

Day 12: A Song You Want Played At Your Wedding

Any girl knows that they dream of their future wedding, so of course, I have a song that I absolutely love. There are a lot of good love songs out there, but one of my all time favorites is:
It's Your Love By Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
*married, by the way, which just makes it better!*

Day 13: A Guilty Pleasure

I'm sure that most people - well, some people, would say chocolate. But I don't like chocolate. So I won't say that.
My Guilty Pleasure is MUSIC! I love to listen to it, buy it, play it, write it, sing it. I just love music. Everything about it. Especially if the person whose singing can make me happy! :D
:)

Day 14: A Vacation You Would Like To Take

Well, my all-time favorite vacation is Disney World, but since I've been there 4 times, I'm going to choose a place that I have never been before.
Which is England. I've wanted to go there for a long time. I think it would be so cool to our all the castles and cool buildings over there, take a lot of pictures and just say that I've actually been somewhere out of the USA. 'Cause I haven't yet! :P
Although, when I'm older, I do hope to visit the country that my younger siblings were adopted from - Vietnam. I also hope that I can visit a country with my future husband - don't know what country yet - and adopt a child. I guess that adoption is just in my blood, and like my parents and grandparents, adoption is just 'there'. My two uncles were adopted, and my two siblings.

Oh! Speaking of ADOPTION! My Uncle Jon and Aunt Amy announced about a month ago that they were planning to adopt their first child from Korea within the next year! I am so, so, so excited to have a new baby cousin! :D (This is one of my uncles that was adopted). I can't wait to meet him or her! I am excited, to say the least! Be praying for the whole situation and that it all goes well! <3>
.




2 comments:

Ashley said...

This is a fun blog challenge! I haven't seen this particular one before :-)

Tarissa said...

Aw.... "It's Your Love" is the perfect wedding song. I do rather like that one myself! I also must stay that I'm right there with you on not liking chocolate... well, I do like it--as in, it's OKAY. But that's it. =P
ENGLAND! -->I'm going there someday, just so you know. Someday.

Anyways, I also wanted to say that it is great that there is going to be a new adoption in the family! That is absolutely wonderful.