Friday, February 25, 2011

Blog Challenge Days 15 and 16

Day 15: Someone You Admire

This one is really simple for me - my mom. She homeschools us, works for the Old SchoolHouse Magazine and does so much around the house. I find any homeschool mother someone to admire, because they do so much for their children! Thanks to all the homeschool moms out there! You are amazing!

Day 16: A Song That Makes You Cry

There are a couple of songs that make me cry and most of them are for no reason at all - like the sound of the song, when it's slow and sad sounding - almost every song on the Comatose album by Skillet has that sound, as well as Like the Sun by Stellar Kart, which is not even a sad song in my opinion.
I don't know really of one particular song that makes me cry, but sometimes when I listen to certain songs, they get me teary! ;)



No comments: