Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Couple Days Worth of Blog Challenge


Day 17: An Art Piece

Truth be told, I've never been too into art, if you want to know the truth. But I do really like landscape photos. Here's one I found.



Day 18: A Time You Felt Passionate and Alive

I didn't have to think about this one long! It didn't take much! Pretty much anytime I listen to, or play, music. Music is one of the most passionate things there is, and I always feel alive when I listen to it.

Day 19: A Talent of Yours

Wow, conceited much? You really want me to sit here and make a list of things that I think I'm good at? I would rather not. That's just rude and aren't we told that we shouldn't brag on ourselves much? Well, okay. Fine. I will say one thing.
I like to write. And I do it a lot. I write because I have to. My characters won't leave me alone. Writing is a big part of my life, and I must do it!
I loveeeee writing!
****Excuse the TFk Forward Motion Song on the iPod. IT was the only picture I truly had of my writing. :P ****

No comments: