Friday, February 11, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 3

Day 3: A Favorite Book

It appears that whoever came up with this blog challenge didn't necessarily like music, movies or books that greatly. I can tell because obviously they can pick one of their favorites, without having much trouble.
I like SO many books, making myself pick one, is again, going to be hard. So here goes, some of my favorites.

1. The Hollywood Nobody Series by Lisa Samson
I love, love, love, love, love, love, love these books! They are those books that I can read over and over without them getting out. They have a good mix of everything a person wants to read about - my mom even enjoys them and they're teen fiction!
2. Anything, I mean, anything by Jenny B. Jones!
Her books are real and I feel like I can learn a great writing style from her!
She is an amazing author! I love her!
3. Like Dandelion Dust & Even Now both by Karen Kingsbury
I've only ever read these two books by her, but I found them intriguing and amazingly written. I can't wait to read more by her!

No comments: