Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 2:

Day 2: A Favorite Movie

This is almost as hard as picking a favorite song. I have so many movies that I absolutely love. But there a couple of movies that I can watch over and over, and they'll never get old.

1. Some Kind of Wonderful
My mom gets the blame for this movie. This movie was made in the 1989, and my mom had loved it ever since. I watched it for the first time a couple of years ago and loved it. Now, I consider it one of my favorite movies. Ever. It's cute love story that can be watched over and over!
2. Sweet Home Alabama
I am a sucker for any good romance movie. This is one of the cutest love stories ever. Yet another movie that gets watched around our house quite often.
3. A Walk to Remember
Aw. A Walk To Remember. Can you tell that I' a sucker for a love story? A tale of unexpected love. *sigh* Where was I again?
4. National Treasure 1&2
These movies are so easy to love. A mix of action, romance, and comedy. What more could people ask for? I hope they're making more!

No comments: