Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Jonas Concert (originally posted September 3rd, 2008)

I NO LONGER LIKE THE JONAS BROTHERS- I AM JUST POSTING THIS SO THAT I DON'T LOSE THE POST!!!


WOW! You wouldn't believe how hard it's going to be for me to try to explain this concert. Not because it wasn't good, but because it was SO good it's hard to explain.

Our seats were really good, for not paying that much for them, and we had a really good view of the singers.....(Sam, I think that our seats were better than yours, just because you had a pole in front of you, and because you were farther back than us.) We were close enough to take good pictures without zooming in too much, and being able to see them on the pics! LOL!

Here is a pic of Mom, Gracie and I at the concert, right before it started:

The first band that played was the Veronicas, and well, I didn't really like them, so I didn't take any pictures of them. The sound was really bad when they were playing, and I could barely hear them over their music. But that's ok, I didn't like their sound anyway! LOL!

Demi Lovato played next, and since I really liked her before, I had a lot of fun listening to her sing in concert. She was really good. She was a lot of fun to watch, and she had some really good songs, so I'm definitely going to buy her CD when it comes out. Here are two pictures that I took of her at the concert:

I have a lot of videos, but it takes SO long to upload them to photobucket, so if I have the time, I'll upload them, but at the moment,I don't really feel like waiting for them to upload. But you can look at my pictures of the Jonas Brothers that I took. They were TOTALLY awesome to see in concert, and would've never given up going. I don't think that I've ever screamed that much in my entire life, because I screamed SOOOO much when the Jonas Brothers were on stage. They were SOOOO good. They sang most of my favorite songs from their two CDs, and they did really good on them. They had GREAT special effects, and had fire coming out of the stage when they came in, and fire during the song "Burnin' Up". It was a lot of fun to see.

Here is a picture I took of Kevin...(I'm sorry it's dark, but it's the best that I could do....but I had to post one, cuz Kevin is my favorite Jonas....):

Here is a pic of Nick: (Ok, I have to admit, on this picture, Nick looks really cute! LOL!) :D

Here is a picture of Joe (it's kind-of dark, but better than the one of Kevin):

Here is a few pictures of all three of them that I took:

Here is a picture of Nick's hand, playing on his guitar. It's a very random picture, but I really, really, really like it:

Here is one of Nick, playing the drums, holding a BIG drum stick! LOL!:

Here is another of Nick singing..I had to post it, cuz it's another cute one:

OK~ this one is really hard to see what it says, but in the flames, there are the letters "JB"....:

Here is another darkish and farther away picture of Kevin:

And here are two pictures of Joe:

Here is another of Joe (if you look really closely, you can see that they are up in the air...but that's when you look REALLY close):

Hope you enjoyed the pictures.......

No comments: